Krav Maga Instructors Course
Becoming a certified instructor can open countless doors and opportunities both personally and professionally. This is a serious certification program and is the only course offered in the U.S. by the respected leader and source of Krav Maga methodology and techniques.
This is the only opportunity to learn face to face from the top professionals of Krav Maga Experts.
Krav Maga as a discipline is continuously evolving because it is based on real world situations. When the techniques are modified and adapted, and shared across the Krav Maga Experts’ network, our professionals are the source of these changes.
This course is the first step in entering the international community of Krav Maga instructors and trainers. As you advance as an instructor, you will be eligible for annual training conferences in Israel. In passing and committing to this certification process, you will become part of this larger worldwide network.
The Krav Maga Experts’ Instructor Certification Program is taking place on an going basis during 2015.
Any qualified and interested candidate for this program may register through Krav Maga Experts to enroll in this course to receive the International CIC 1 and International CIC 2 certifications.
Current students of Krav Maga with a minimum of 2-years of experience and who are interested in being certified to teach or candidates with 3-years of martial arts training who do not have an Krav Maga Experts training center in their area should consider applying for the course.
For more information on the program, or to apply, click here.
General Course Information
- All aspects of self defense are covered, such as hand-to-hand defenses, weapon defenses, third party protection, ground fighting, the various principles of the Krav Maga method and more.
- We ensure that our instructors are not only great trainers, but have a special personality as well. We believe that teaching self defense requires a great deal of social responsibility. Therefore, we conduct a personal interview as a part of the conditions to join the course.
- All Instructor Certificates will be signed by Krav Maga Experts.
Why Krav Maga Experts?
- Get your training with the best instructor, teaching the best program for instructors!
- Get all the answers to your questions from the Expert Instructors.
- Gain access to ongoing updates, further education and testing.
- Practice teaching and training methods.
Who Can Attend the Course?
If you qualify for any of the following.
- You have proven experience of at least 3 years in martial arts or 2 years of Krav Maga training (short test for level assessment is required).
- You are a martial arts instructor (regardless of style).
- You are a student who wants to take training to a different level.
- You are a student who does not have access to an instructor in their geographical area.
- You belong to law enforcement / military personnel and want to provide more realistic training for yourself or your agency.
- You are a security professional looking for an intensive program.
- No criminal record.
- Approval from the Krav Maga Experts’ Program Director.
- High motivation – is a requirement!!! Improvement doesn’t just happen!.
- Medical declaration from primary physician.