Make your NYC fitness classes work for you on multiple levels by combining your fitness and self defense classes into one training session. Our New York fitness training will teach you the fundamentals of Krav Maga while focusing heavily on the fitness aspect of the training. Krav Maga is generally known for its unique strategies in self defense; namely, understanding yourself and your options during a potentially dangerous situation. In addition, however, techniques used for self defense can ultimately replace other choices because of the overall health advantages inherent within Krav Maga.
Benefits of our New York Fitness Training
Overall health advantages for New York fitness training that utilize Krav Maga techniques include, but are certainly not limited to the following:
- Improved cardio health from sustained workouts.
- Speed and agility increased from a quick burst of energy.
- Strength is emphasized through muscle control.
- An overall decrease in body fat through intense calorie burning workouts.
- Self-confidence is built through attainable, personalized goals.
- Improved coordination between muscle movements and gut reactions.
- A special focus is given to personal goals of flexibility, toning, and weight loss.
Fitness Training for Women & Men
Our fitness training for women and men will build up your self-confidence through personalized goals and expert instruction from our trained team. Krav Maga Experts has only seen positive results from our students; whether your goals are to merely lose weight, or to increase your overall speed and stamina, our instructors will make sure you are on the right path.
Krav Maga has many of the same benefits as other fitness martial arts programs but is not as heavily modified as programs such as aerobic kickboxing. Programs like these are known to be designed for fitness and often lose many of the inherent benefits of setting up workout-cycles or lining up the exercising with music.
Join us for our NYC fitness classes. Not only will you be happy with the results, but you’ll be a stronger, healthier, and more confident person as well!