Co-Ed Krav Maga Classes
Krav Maga Experts offer the most up-to-date Krav Maga training available today. All the techniques have been tested and proven in real-life scenarios by the greatest Krav Maga practitioners around the world. Krav Maga Experts emphasizes the self-defense aspect in training and teaches the most efficient techniques, all stemming from natural human instincts. At Krav Maga Experts you will gain the exclusive opportunity to acquire your self defense skills in a safe and supportive learning environment while engaging in a variety of challenging situations. We limit our classes to a reasonable number of students to provide personal attention as a core element in the learning experience.
Krav Maga as a method has been known to be the most street-efficient self-defense for decades. The techniques we teach and practice are up-to-date and continually modified for the ever changing dangers of the streets. Our agenda is to help you develop the ability to make important decisions under stress in the best way possible. Those decisions will determine how you survive a violent situation and how efficiently you protect your loved ones. Our classes are aimed towards anyone; men and women of all ages, who are interested in acquiring self defense skills of the Krav Maga method.
What Knowledge & Training will I Gain from Class?
- Principles of Krav Maga.
- Awareness, preventive behavior and risk reduction.
- Weak points of the human body.
- Hand-to-hand combat.
- Fast improvement of strength, speed, flexibility and balance.
- Practicing realistic scenarios under stressful exercises.
- Dealing with weapon attacks and threats such as guns, knives, sticks and more.
- Counter techniques against chokes, hand grabs, bear hugs, take-downs and more.
- Multiple attackers with and without cold weapons.
- Intense cardio workout.
- And MUCH more!
What is Needed for Class?
- UFC/MMA gloves, Krav Maga Experts t-shirt and a mouth-guard are mandatory for class; available at the reception.
- Participation in class is on a first-come-first-in basis or by booking your place in advance; minimum of 3 days prior to expected date of participating. In case of “no-show”, when prior booking, our Experts has the right to consider your first class as used.
- Students should arrive 10-15 minutes before class begins to set up. Late comers are NOT allowed to participate in class.
- Level 2 and sparring classes require a minimum of 35-hours of Krav Maga training under a Krav Maga Experts’ instructor’s supervision.
- Head Krav Maga Experts instructor’s approval.
- Full protection gear approved by an Expert instructor.
- ALL morning classes require registration in advance via email or phone.