About Kids Krav Maga
|YOUTH PROGRAM PRICES|
|YOUTH CLASS SCHEDULE 2015-2016|
Learn how to Stop Bullying with Krav Maga
To learn how to stop bullying, it is essential to understand the fundamental concepts of self-awareness, confidence, and the ability to use verbal techniques to defuse dangerous situations before ever becoming involved in a physical predicament. Some facts to consider when deciding whether your child should learn how to stop bullying.
- 90% of kids aged 9-13 have reported being victims of bullying.
- 10% of students drop out of school due to bullying.
- 25% of teachers see nothing wrong with bullying.
- Over half of all school kids have witnessed bullying and done nothing.
Bullying can take many forms, and part of how to stop bullying is understanding when it’s happening. Telltale signs of bullying include:
- Name calling and other teasing.
- Damaging or stealing personal property.
- Threats and intimidation.
- Physical violence including punching, pinching, kicking and more.
Kids Martial Arts Courses for Safety & Self-Esteem
NYC self defense for kids classes at Krav Maga Experts New York can help your child not only protect him or herself, but improve fitness, behavior, and outlook as well! Our self defense for kids improves balance, self-esteem, discipline, and focus, as well as sharpening your child’s insight and intuition to avoid and escape potentially-harmful predicaments. Krav Maga Experts preventative kids self defense covers techniques used by elite Israeli forces to identify and avoid threats before they must use any other form of defense, so safety is always practiced before violence is used. Between our real-life methods of physical defense, emphasis on self-respect and discipline, and fundamental discouragement of unfocused violence and aggression, Krav Maga is a great way to protect your child while shaping confidence and integrity that will last into adulthood.
NYC Self Defense for Kids & Self-Awareness
NYC self defense for kids is an essential component of keeping children safe in modern-day New York, but violence should be used only after caution has been taken to avoid threatening situations. Although our techniques equip Krav Maga students to protect themselves, our overarching goals are to improve your child’s motor skills, spatial awareness, confidence, and instincts, and to make him or her better able to bounce back from traumatic events should they ever occur.
10 Reasons to Choose Krav Maga for your Kid’s Self Defense
- Heightened focus, self-discipline, and respect, both for themselves and for others.
- Decreased stress and aggression as a result of rewarding physical and mental activity.
- A sense of accomplishment and proven ability to achieve goals that fosters self-esteem and ambition.
- Repetitive learning techniques useful in self defense, and academic and personal endeavors.
- Targeted age-specific techniques to handle unwanted interactions with strangers and peers.
- Improved judgment and reactions in harmful situations, using violence only as a last resort.
- The ability to calmly rationalize in dangerous situations–be they fights, fires, or accidents.
- Improved body awareness, coordination, posture, strength, and overall physical fitness.
- Practical techniques for real life confrontations, not the controlled environment of competition.
- Improved perseverance and resilience in all aspects of life.
Kids Self Defense at Krav Maga Experts
Our kids self defense courses are the best option for children in New York, because we tailor our courses specifically to their development, size, and learning abilities. Our classes for kids aged 4-12 are meticulously designed for each particular age group we teach, so that your child can get the most out of his or her Krav Maga education.
Call now to set up a trial class! Classes offer world-class instruction in the most up-to-date and comprehensive Krav Maga curriculum anywhere.
Our head instructor has over 15 years experience teaching martial arts and was trained by Gabi Noah himself.
The classes offer all of the discipline, self-confidence, fitness, and fun of traditional martial arts program, but in addition, Krav Maga Exprerts’ students also learn a specific set of skills which guarantee that they will become better able to keep themselves safe.
Whether that means threats from adults, bullying, fire safety, or street safety, they will develop an increased awareness that will increase their self-reliance and self-confidence immeasurably.
We want to bring all the excitement and benefits of Krav Maga to your school or summer camp? We can design a program specifically tailored to meet the needs of your organization, whether you are looking for a weekly after-school class or several hours/day for the entire summer, we can bring the best teachers and the best curriculum.
At Krav Maga Experts we understand that people learn best when they are having fun. Camp provides a perfect format for building skills while having a great time. Students can sign up for one or both weeks. The camp day starts at 10AM and ends at 3PM. Each day progresses through a series of games and exercises that challenge and inspire. Activities will help children improve coordination, balance, and strength. They will also work on core Krav Maga skills and movements, gaining awareness and self-confidence. Camps are a great supplement to regular classes, as they offer an extended and intensive version of the ongoing class curriculum.